Aloe Vera has been used since the ancient times to heal a number of ailments. It has been called the miracle plant because it has numerous health benefits. A lot of people do not realize that it is a key ingredient in some food and energy drinks. It also has been used as an ingredient in some shampoos because of its amazing nutrients for one’s hair.
Aloe vera nutritional value consist as much as 75 nutrients, 20 minerals, 12 vitamins, 18 amino acids and 200 active enzymes. It also contains important vitamins such as Vitamin A, B1, B2, B6 and B12. Aloe vera is also a source of Vitamin C and E, folic acid and Niacin.
The Miracle Plant Called Aloe Vera
Aloe vera also has minerals like copper, iron, sodium, calcium, potassium, zinc, chromium, magnesium and manganese. These all important nutrients have tremendous potential to help cure ailments. Aloe vera also contains other beneficial compounds like polysaccharides, mannans, anthraquinones and lectins.
Aloe Vera is being used as treatment of various kinds of diseases and illness because of its various healing properties.
Here are some of the health benefits of Aloe Vera:
1. Aids In Digestion – When you eat an aloe vera you are helping clean your digestive system of any toxins that it may have. It aids in digestion that is why it is used by a lot of people who suffer from constipation and acid reflux. It helps balance the acidity of the stomach and helps heal any inflammation and intestinal ulcer among other things.
2. Boosts The Immune System – this miracle plant is full of antioxidants that act as natural immunity enhancers. Those antioxidants fight the free radicals in our body that are harmful to our health and cause premature aging. Think of Aloe vera as your natural supplement that will cost you very little because its leaves will grow after you have cut it. It is a plant that grows as you grow.
3. Treats Respiratory Disorders - those are have colds, running nose, flu, bronchitis herpes and other respiratory disorders can use aloe vera to help them get better. By eating the gel inside its leaves, you can remedy your colds, flu and other respiratory disorders.
4. Keeps Your Gums And Mouth Healthy – Aloe vera has natural anti-bacterial and anti-microbial actions promote cell growth and healing which are helpful in preventing mouth ulcers and blessing gums. It also has anti-fungal properties has helps with the problem of apthous ulcers, denture stomatitis, cracked corners of the mouth.
5. Increases Energy Level – Aloe vera can help people who are fatigue and tired by increasing the energy level. It stimulates the body’s metabolism level if you drink its juice regularly.
6. Used As A Treatment of Skin problems – Aloe vera is used in a number of skin care and beauty products because it has a number of properties that is effective in treating a variety of skin conditions like dry skin and scalp problems. It is also used for the treatment of insect bites, blisters, eczema, psoriasis and other allergic reactions of the skin. Aloe vera is also used to help maintain a healthy skin.
7. Protects and Heals The Skin - It is used by many to treat sunburn because it has anti-inflammatory properties. It can also be used as an after shave treatment because of its healing properties.
8. Helps in Hair Loss Treatment – Aloe vera has enzymes that help promote hair growth. The proteolitic enzymes found in aloe vera can help to eradicate dead skin cells on the scalp and keep the hair moisturized.
9. Serves As Shampoo And Conditioner – Aloe Vera has long been used as an organic shampoo and conditioner. It restores your hair strength and beauty. It also repairs dry and damaged hair in a short span of time and does not cost you a thing if you have it in your backyard.
10. It Is Used In Dandruff Treatment – Aloe vera has natural enzymes that soothe and moisturize the scalp that helps to eliminate the scalp dryness that is one of the cause dandruff. Its anti-fungal properties alleviate dandruff problem and also brings a cooling and refreshing sensation to one’s scalp.
If you want to save money today and keep yourself healthy it is important to rely on nature gifts such as Aloe vera. It is a cost effective way to live a better and not rely on synthetic supplements. It is called the miracle plant because it has a lot of useful properties that can help you heal your body.